Hola! So in my last blog post, I shared with you what I used for my master list and my EDC.  Today, I want to share with you my content planner, my goals planner and my budget planner.


My content planner

I wanted to be a little bit more consistent and diversified with the content that I posted on my social media apps for both plannerTABLE and Productivity Muse. I had not yet seen such a planner in use by others in the planner community but ... Google knows everything so after a few searches, the free version of Claire Winter’s Content Planner 2020 was found. It has a monthly section that helps me brainstorm what I want to accomplish for the month and see the growth in followers and interactions on both accounts.  It even has holidays for both traditional and wacky to spark post ideas.  It even has a weekly breakdown so I can jot down when I need to post for what account and gives me an overview of what I posted so I am not constantly posting the same stuff.  I just love the overview of it all.

Next.


My Goals Planner

If you have been following me for a bit then you know that I am using the Cultivate What Matters Powersheets. Been using them since 2016 so that means that I started them at the end of 2015.  What I like about them is the prep work. The prep questions make me think and, for some, it is intimidating and repetitious but I know that each year as I get to know me more the easier the prep work gets and the repetition is a way of making sure that I want what I say what want. The Team at Cultivate What Matters each year improves on the content and on the quality of the workbook so I have seen the Powersheets develop. Kinda awesome.


My Budget Planner

This is new for 2020. I am using The Budget Mom Budget by Paycheck Workbook. So far I have only used it for February but I do like it as a tool to build better habits around my financing.  As I use it, I will tweak the system further. One thing for sure that is working is the cash envelope system. Something about using cash makes me slow my ass down. The cash has a set and visible limit. Whereas swiping my debit card is so easy to do without accountability. So I will need to do another blog in a few months on this.

I am also using The Celebrations binder by Cultivate What Matters to help find the things that needs celebrating so life is not a dull moment after another.  I also have the recipes collections thingy from The Happy Planner that helps with my meal planning that I do in my Rong Rong 2020 Happy Planner. In my Rong Rong, I also pencil in the plans for the upcoming week. What the heck is a pencil in? It is how I brainstorm what I need to do and when before I lay stickers down in my EDC.

I know this sounds excessive but all the things in my head have a spot. And in all, it works for me. What is in your stack?  Tell me. I am always looking for inspiration.

XoXo
Tabby

Comments