Creating a Magazine

Yup!  I am off on yet another adventure as a planner girl.  I am now creating a planner themed magazine that goes along with the mini-classes that I am giving over in the Productivity Muse Facebook group.

I am having so much fun creating them because it is all hand-drawn by me in Procreate.  I made it so Planner Mx’s can upload it to their Goodnotes.  Oh! Mx is the non-binary form of Mr. and Mrs. if you are wonder what the eff it is.

I may put them up for sale for a little passive income.  I may make a companion video.  I may just offer them for for free.  I still have no idea all that I may actually do with this Magazine which by the way I just call ‘Zine.

Since my ass is indecisive, if you want to get the issues that I have created so far of the ‘Zine then send me a private message over on Instagram or Facebook.  I will be happy to share with you what I have. The price?  Your honest opinion of what you think about the ‘Zine and maybe let me know my misspellings.

The ‘Zine is not a planner vogue periodical publication.  It is a series of lessons meant to help the reader build up a planner system.  For the system that is illustrated in the ‘Zine, I am using what I have developed for myself as a planner girl this last 25 years.  It is a mesh of different methods out there that I have adapted for the way my brain works.  It is fun and creative and most of all intended to keep focused and moving forward.  So if it worked for me then I hope it can help a fellow Planner Mx out there.

I may add a little of what I see trending but I am hesitant to do so because I am not a big consumer of all the planner products out there.  My planner is mainly homemade and custom to me.  So the Planner Runway page of the ‘Zine remains to be seen.  Maybe I invite other Planner Mx’s to give their editiorial. Hmmmm ... as I write ideas form.

Well once again, I am letting the voice out of my head in this little vlog without no real rhyme or reason so just as abruptly as this entry started, it will end. 









Comments